Sound in Action #5 – In-Game Remixes
Games remixing games? What’s next?
After an extended hiatus, Sound in Action finally returns with an episode about in-game remixes. These aren’t bonus tracks or arrange albums. These are remixes features right in the games themselves. Highlights include the always bizarre (and long titled) Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, the little game that almost could, Star Fox Assault, and the shockingly great Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles among others.
iTunes (Subscribe and Rate the show!)
This episode features:
1. Veo Lu Sluice from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Buy
2. Heavenly Flight from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King Buy
3. The Concept of Love [The Concept of Passion Mix] from Ollie King Buy
4. Star Wolf from Star Fox Assault Not Available
5. The Theme of Alexia Type-1 from Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Buy
6. Act1 “Run through the Speed Highway” Cash Cash RMX from Sonic Generations Buy
7. Nostalgic Fortress from Super Mario Galaxy 2 Buy
This entry was posted on Monday, April 2nd, 2012 at 5:00 am and is filed under Music, Podcast, Sound in Action. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.